BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The 7,100+ outages reported in Erie County Monday morning have been resolved.
Most of the outages were reported in Hamburg, but a couple thousand were also found in Hamburg. By 9:15 a.m., power was restored for all local NYSEG customers.
It’s not clear what caused the outages, but News 4 will provide updates when they’re available. Follow News 4 on Twitter and keep an eye on this page for updates.
- Doggone surprise: Trenton Thunder’s “bat dog” runs onto Sahlen Field during Bisons game
- Colorado student arrested after threat had ‘large cache of weapons’ on campus
- A new Erie County program is giving a local man a second chance after pleading guilty to a felony
- Home sales dipped in August after two months of increases
- Pair of Kansas grade school boys jump fence to rescue infants from pool