TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) — There will be no Canal Fest Parade this year.
It’s due to a couple of different reasons. The Canal Fest Board of Directors says budget constraints and low registration numbers led to the decision.
“If all goes well, we will be back next year!” the Canal Fest website says, noting the next parade will take place from Grove to Webster streets in Tonawanda and North Tonawanda. There’s just no specified date yet.
- New York resident wins $1K a week for life
- Fetterman calls for Biden administration to fine airlines amid cancellations
- Walmart ‘Open Call’ is a Super Bowl for entrepreneurs
- Paramedic loses 125 pounds to donate kidney to 2-year-old niece
- Kansas City hospital system stops providing Plan B until Missouri law is ‘better defined’