TOWN OF TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) — Fire crews responded to an overnight incident at the Scottish Inns in the Town of Tonawanda.

Guests were evacuated as smoke came from the side of the building.

We are still trying to confirm more information about what happened there, but the video player above shows what News 4 captured at the scene.

Latest Posts

Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.