BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man will spend 18 years to life in prison after killing a woman in her Town of Tonawanda apartment.
In March 2020, Clarence Simmons, 34, stabbed 22-year-old Arielle Johnson multiple times. It happened on Parkedge Avenue.
Prosecutors say Simmons and Johnson were known to each other.
This past September, Simmons pleaded guilty, as charged, to second-degree murder. He was sentenced on Friday morning.
- Britney Spears’ odd knife dance prompts welfare check: report
- Student loan payments are coming back: 5 things to know
- Taylor Swift expected to attend Travis Kelce’s next NFL game on Sunday: report
- ‘¿Hablas Español?’ How Irving Elementary’s Dual Language Program helps students, families
- Government shutdown odds grow as Senate and House advance separate plans