TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Wall That Heals — a tribute to veterans of the Vietnam War, will be coming to the City of Tonawanda next week.
The wall will be at Veterans Park off Niagara St. on Tuesday, July 20. A motorcade featuring 100-150 motorcycles and a tractor trailer carrying the wall will take place that day.
The motorcade will leave NCCC at 2:30 p.m. and follow this route:
- Ward Rd. to River Rd. in North Tonawanda
- River Rd. into the City of Tonawanda
- Niagara St. to Veterans Park
As the procession comes down Niagara St., police say a “huge” American flag will be draped across the street.
- A Niagara Falls restaurant owner puts business on hold until border restrictions ease up
- Battle against cancer turns into family affair for WNY mother and daughter
- WNY graduated seniors prepare to play in 45th annual All-Star football game
- Buffalo’s Hood Santa giving back after going viral
- Buffalo Police searching for missing child