TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) — Big plans for a new Jim’s Steakout at the Adventure Landing complex in the Town of Tonawanda have fallen flat.
News 4 told you back in October that the new location would be 3,500 square feet and would have a drive-thru if the deal worked out.
Some town residents were unhappy with the plans, but Supervisor Joe Emminger said that has nothing to do with the withdrawal.
“There were other issues that had to be addressed. The main issue being the utility lines on the site that National Grid owned and we were informed this week that the prospective owner ran into a big roadblock,” Emminger told us.
The property is still up for sale.
- Buffalo man charged with attempted murder in shooting outside Devlin’s Deuce bar
- Buffalo man found guilty of murder in Tonawanda
- Bicyclist struck by automobile near Englewood Ave. and Highland Pkwy.
- Town of Tonawanda police looking for help finding missing teen
- Man shot outside Devlin’s Deuce on Sheridan Dr. overnight