TOWN OF TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) — Two golf courses in the Town of Tonawanda will open this Thursday, April 20 — Sheridan Park Golf Course (490 East Park Dr.) and Brighton Park Golf Course (70 Brompton Road).
These 18-hole courses will be open daily from 6 a.m. until dusk.
“We are looking forward to another outstanding season at our two great golf courses as we continue to upgrade and improve our concessions and the courses’ playability,” Councilman Carl Szarek, chairman of the town’s Youth, Parks & Recreation Committee, said. “One of this year’s highlights will be the celebration of the 90th anniversary of the opening of our Sheridan Park Golf Course. It remains one of the finest courses in Western New York, public or private.”
More information on the Town of Tonawanda’s golf courses can be found here.
- Arrest made in series of Olean church, business burglaries
- Bus carrying tourists in Italy crashes near Venice; at least 21 killed
- Bills QB Josh Allen boosts MVP case with more player of the week honors
- New York’s Eric Adams: White House is ‘wrong’ on migrant asylum issue
- Schumer warns Congress in a ‘dangerous situation’ facing new shutdown threat