TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Monday afternoon, an Amherst driver struck a house in Tonawanda.
Police say it happened on Delaware Street around 3:30 p.m. The 32-year-old driver was headed north in a Honda Accord when they failed to negotiate a curve, according to police.
Officers say the driver clipped a parked vehicle and hit a street sign before crashing into the house. The residence only suffered slight damage, and no one was injured.
“It appears to be driver error, but still being investigated,” police wrote.
- Could the SCOTUS abortion ruling impact NY Governor’s race? Political expert breaks it down
- Volunteers come to lend a hand at Riverdale Cemetery
- State lawmakers react to SCOTUS conceal & carry ruling
- Registration open for multiple DEC licenses
- Chautauqua County Sheriff’s office investigating Hanover fire