BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Bethany Kloc from the SPCA Serving Erie County says guinea pigs are pretty low-maintenance pets. Monday afternoon, she introduced us to 3-year-old Millie!
“They are gentle, little, sweet souls,” Kloc said on News 4. “Right now, this pig is purring.”
Guinea pigs are social animals, and it’s recommended she be paired with another female. If you’re interested in welcoming Millie into your home, click or tap here.
- Doug Burgum who? North Dakota governor fights for recognition in 2024 GOP field
- Biden’s fall puts spotlight on GOP’s attacks over president’s age
- RFK Jr.’s rising profile triggers Democratic jitters
- Pope Francis hospitalized for intestinal surgery under general anesthesia
- Pence calls for ‘different leadership’ in 2024 launch video
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.