WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WIVB) — Popular cider and baked goods destination Mayer Brothers is opening back up for the season.
Starting Wednesday, the mill and bakery at the corner of Seneca Creek and Transit Road in West Seneca will be open daily from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. It’s their 171st year.
“Mayer Brothers provides a wide range of quality beverages to both customers and national, regional, and local retailers throughout the United States, including apple cider, bottled water, tea, lemonade, juice, and certified organic and kosher products. We also manufacture and offer a variety of fruit and vegetable fiber powder products,” Mayer Brothers wrote in a news release.
Ever since last year, Mayer Brothers also offers their products online.
- Niagara Falls man pleads guilty to fatally beating ex-girlfriend’s boyfriend
- Sports Illustrated denies accusations of using AI-generated articles, fake authors
- Morgan Wallen tops Apple Music’s 2023 song chart; Taylor Swift and SZA also top streaming lists
- ‘Pull over now’: 12-year-old driving stolen forklift leads police on hourlong chase
- Stephen Colbert cancels ‘Late Show’ this week after suffering ruptured appendix