WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Monday evening, part of Main St. near Hillcrest in West Seneca was blocked off after a truck crashed into some power lines.
Some residents lost power, but as of Tuesday, power has returned.
West Seneca police posted a photo of the scene on Facebook.
- Shop Small 716: Buffalove Bus
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine expected to receive full FDA approval by Labor Day, report says
- Erie County Health Commissioner concerned over low vaccine rate among 12-15 age group
- India Walton declines televised mayoral debate on News 4, will debate only once on Sept. 9
- Poloncarz: “We’d have a friend in Albany” if Hochul stepped into Governor role