WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WIVB) — A gas station overhang at a Sunoco station collapsed in West Seneca on Monday night, according to police.
The overhang collapsed sometime before 6:15 p.m. at the station on Union Road and Clinton Street. Police say there were no injuries and no vehicles were damaged.
Several structures across Western New York following last week’s historic snowstorm, which brought several feet of snow to many areas across the region. West Seneca had 46.6″ inches of snow as part of the storm, according to the National Weather Service.
- Buffalo Zoo to hold job fair on Saturday
- ‘It’s going to be a matter of life and death’: First responders say ambulance transports will take longer once Eastern Niagara Hospital closes
- Salamanca killer to be released on parole
- Bridge renovation to close I-190 exit in Grand Island
- Man charged in Chautauqua County kidnapping resulting in death cold case
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.