WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WIVB) — The SPCA Serving Erie County has temporarily paused dog adoptions after more than one dog was diagnosed with pneumonia.
Adoptions are on pause through, at least, Friday while the shelter is cleaned and dogs are treated and monitored.
The shelter will reevaluate the situation at the end of the week.
- Fans weigh-in on first Bills game with vaccine requirements at Highmark Stadium
- Quitting smoking leads to people eating more junk food, Study finds
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: Washington vs. Bills
- BKL 5 questions with Mario Addison ahead of week three’s matchup with Washington
- View from the other sideline: Bills vs. Washington