WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WIVB) — West Seneca police say residents’ water availability may be affected by a water main break on Mineral Springs Road.
West Seneca police say the break on the road’s 1100 block started around 5:35 a.m. The road is closed from Cresthaven to Steiner, and it’s not clear when it will reopen.
On Twitter, police shared a video of water spewing onto the road. It’s not clear how many homes are being affected by this incident.
- County Fair Food Showdown winners announced
- Football field in Tonawanda dedicated to longtime coach
- Judge blocks DeSantis’s ‘Stop WOKE Act,’ says Florida feels like a ‘First Amendment upside down’
- Officials: At least 2 die after planes collide in California
- Erie County Fair: Evening interviews from Day 9