WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WIVB) — One pup proved he’s the best of boys. Even when questioned by police, he didn’t spill the beans.
The West Seneca Police Department posted this on Facebook:
They say they found the dog on Union near Norwood, and interrogated him to find out who’s a good boy. But the dog’s lips were sealed.
Police say he wasn’t giving up any names so he’ll be in the lockup until they get answers.
People are lending the unknown pup some legal advice on social media. They’re telling him not to bark until his lawyer is present. A few people even offered to bail him out.
- What does a storm surge look like? Check out this timelapse from Hurricane Ian
- Dane Jackson calls returning to practice a ‘blessing’ after neck injury
- Volunteers from WNY to head to Florida to help clean up after Hurricane Ian
- Pennsylvania State Trooper Association endorses Shapiro, Oz
- Mastriano abortion “murder” comments find new life in Pennsylvania Governor race