WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 38-year-old woman is dead following an overnight motorcycle accident Saturday in West Seneca.
According to a Facebook post by the West Seneca Police Department, police responded to the scene, just before 1 a.m., of Route 400 North, between Union Road and the I90 for a reported accident. They say the accident involved a single motorcycle.
Upon arrival, police say a 38-year-old woman was located and died from injuries sustained during the accident. According to the post, the roadway was closed for several hours as police investigated the accident.
The victim’s name is not being released at this time and the accident remains under investigation.
- Winning Powerball numbers drawn for $672 million jackpot
- An Idaho man has measles. Health officials are trying to see if the disease has spread.
- Man dies after being stung by swarm of bees in Kentucky
- Costco one step closer to breaking ground, plaza to include Dick’s House of Sport, warehouse and offices
- Oklahoma man’s life saved by the same medical device he helped develop