WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Glen Park Art Festival is coming back after a two-year hiatus.
Taking place on the last weekend of July, the event is expected to have around 120 artists, food and activities for kids. One of the new things happening this year is the interactive Chalk Walk underneath Noll Nature Pavilion.
Located on Glen Avenue between N. Cayuga Road and Mill Street, the festival will take place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday (July 30-31).
Any artists who want to participate in the festival can get an application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is May 31.
- Korean War Vet from Buffalo laid to rest after over 70 years
- Woman seen punching flight attendant in video gets prison time
- Congressmen Jacobs, Zeldin address mass shootings; Jacobs speaks out against AR-15 sales
- Starbucks sued by Nevada trooper who alleges iced coffee contained meth
- Giants’ Kapler won’t take field for national anthem: ‘I am not okay with the state of this country’