WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Superintendent of the Williamsville Central School District shined in the spotlight on one of television’s most classic game shows.
And the survey says his family did pretty well.
Dr. Darren Brown-Hall and his family were featured on Family Feud Tuesday night and they won, getting exactly the 200 points needed in Fast Money.
His family was very successful in answering when asked about something people would do for their dogs to make aliens question who’s in charge.
They had to sweat out the Fast Money segment, but came away victorious.
And if you missed the showdown, you have another chance to catch him Wednesday night on Fox.
- Report: Political operative Steve Pigeon accused of molesting child, arraignment expected Thursday
- Lancaster runs away in second half to beat WSW 77-38
- Man undergoes heart surgery, wins $1M prize from lottery ticket in get-well card
- Capacity reaches its limit at Albany hospitals, leaders plan limits to elective procedures
- Local typewriter collector exchanges letters with fellow enthusiast Tom Hanks