WILLIAMSVILLE, N.Y. (WIVB) — People in Williamsville will have a chance to weigh in on whether the village should opt out of the commercial sale of marijuana.
There will be a public forum at the town’s board meeting on Monday night. The meeting will be at 7:30 at Williamsville’s Village Hall (5565 Main Street).
This comes as New York State is working to set up marijuana dispensaries.
Cities, towns and villages across the Empire State have until December 31 to opt out of retail marijuana sales within their communities.
- Frewsburg firefighters rescue dog from frigid pond
- Allegany County now has highest Covid positivity, lowest vaccination rates
- Bills trying to get run defense ‘really figured out’ ahead of facing Leonard Fournette and Bucs
- Bipartisan group calls for more provisions to protect military sexual assault survivors before NDAA vote
- New York State COVID-19 update for December 8th