Federal employees who have been without a paycheck since late December will be offered some relief, right here in Western New York.
The Food Bank of Western New York is offering a special distribution for those who are furloughed due to the partial government shutdown.
Food can be brought to these locations:
- The Salvation Army Jamestown, 83 S. Main St., Jamestown, 14701 (Chautauqua County) – Wednesday, January 23, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- The Salvation Army Lockport, 50 Cottage St., Lockport, 14094 (Niagara County) – Thursday, January 24, 2019, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- The Salvation Army Tonawanda, 46 Broad St., Tonawanda, 14150 (Erie County) – Thursday, January 24, 2019, from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Eden-North Collins Food Pantry, 2059 Franklin St., North Collins, 14111 (Erie County) – Monday, January 28, 2019, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Olean Food Pantry, 8 Leo Moss Drive, Olean, 14760 (Cattaraugus County) – Tuesday, January 29, 2019, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Information on these special food distributions also can be found on the Food Bank’s website at www.foodbankwny.org or by calling the Food Bank at (716) 852-1305.