LAS VEGAS (WIVB) — The family of former News 4 sports anchor Brian Blessing has confirmed that Brian died unexpectedly at his home in Las Vegas Sunday night at the age of 64.
News 4 remembers Blessing for his incredible knowledge of sports, his insightful coverage of the Bills during the Super Bowl years and his fun-loving personality in the newsroom.
Many viewers also fondly remember his time as host of the Sabres’ Hockey Hotline Show on Empire Sports Network.
Blessing moved to Las Vegas close to 20 years ago where he hosted the Vegas Hockey Hotline show and covered local sports.
News 4 sends its deepest condolences tonight to his wife Marie and his family.
New on WIVB.com
- ‘Shocked and disheartened’: How coal country is reacting to Manchin’s climate deal
- Man fatally shoots himself after crashing into Capitol barricade, authorities say
- Police investigating fatal crash in LeRoy
- 1 dead, 17 hurt in Pennsylvania crash; suspect’s mother also killed
- These are the names people change the most, Social Security says