BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Buffalo Bills and Highmark Blue Cross are honoring a community hero Sunday.
Kelly Galloway is the founder and executive director of Project Mona’s House. The non-profit was founded in 2018 to provide housing and support services for women exploited by human trafficking. Galloway will be the Highmark Community Hero for the Bills’ season finale against the Jets.
“I’m really excited, they sent tickets to my team, employees, volunteers,” she said. “We’re going to be at the Bills game and honored for our work to end modern-day slavery at the Bills stadium — its so cool”
Health care workers from Oishei Children’s Hospital are also getting tickets to the game.
- NYS Supreme Court strikes down Gov. Hochul’s mask mandate
- Democrats push to pass climate change policy
- Parents of a Buffalo child with autism and PICA sue the Buffalo School District for child’s right to in-person learning
- First-time speed skaters eager to compete on Olympic stage regardless of restrictions and challenges
- Futures Academy students left at bus stop for hours in freezing temperatures