BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Buffalo Bills and Highmark Blue Cross are honoring a community hero Sunday.
Kelly Galloway is the founder and executive director of Project Mona’s House. The non-profit was founded in 2018 to provide housing and support services for women exploited by human trafficking. Galloway will be the Highmark Community Hero for the Bills’ season finale against the Jets.
“I’m really excited, they sent tickets to my team, employees, volunteers,” she said. “We’re going to be at the Bills game and honored for our work to end modern-day slavery at the Bills stadium — its so cool”
Health care workers from Oishei Children’s Hospital are also getting tickets to the game.
- Buffalo teen found guilty of 2021 murder of 20-year-old
- Federal investigators indicate they have enough to charge Hunter Biden: report
- Cheektowaga mother shot, killed on Shawnee Avenue identified
- Biden to pardon all federal offenses of simple marijuana possession
- Two Russians arrive by boat in Alaska, request asylum