BATAVIA, N.Y. (WIVB) — Batavia Police say a man who went missing Friday evening has been located, and he’s safe.
Police thanked the Genesee County Sheriff’s office, New York State Police and the public for their help.
Police in Batavia is searching for 64-year-old Michael C. Jackson after he went missing from the Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing Facility in Batavia Friday night.
The Batavia Police Department said Jackson left the 257 State Street facility Friday around 5:30 p.m.
The 64-year-old last was seen wearing a red sweatsuit.
Anyone with information on Michael C. Jackson’s whereabouts is asked to call Batavia Police at (585) 345-6350.
- North America’s largest green hydrogen plant being built in Genesee County
- Gov. Hochul: Plug Power a ‘leader of clean energy revolution’ in Genesee County
- Sheriff: Batavia woman facing felonies after unlawfully collecting nearly $8,000 in SNAP benefits
- Genesee County man charged with killing father after body found in home
- Batavia Downs to host Family Fun and Wiener Dog Races on Sunday