BERGEN, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Genesee County Sheriff’s Office says a Bergen woman hit a pedestrian and a dog with a vehicle while drunk.
According to authorities, the incident happened on Griswold Road this past Saturday evening. It’s not clear what kind of condition the pedestrian or the dog are in, as of Monday morning.
Katherine Vail, 29, faces reckless endangerment and DWI charges.
Vail will appear in Town of Bergen Court on December 8.
- 23-year-old Buffalo man indicted for string of alleged armed robberies
- Newly discovered Comet Leonard to fly by Earth in once-in-a-lifetime event: Here’s how to see it
- Governor Hochul provides Saturday coronavirus update
- Plumber at Joel Osteen’s church finds stash of cash, checks in wall; police say it may be linked to 2014 theft
- Crime Stoppers offering up $2,500 for information on Jamestown homicide