BATAVIA, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Genesee County Drug Enforcement Task Force arrested two people from Rochester for having cocaine and fentanyl.
Police say Germayne Session, 27, and Sylvia Perez, 60, sold drugs to the Drug Task Force. Session is due back in Batavia City Court later this week, and Perez will return to court in September.
Between the two, they’re facing a combined 23 counts of felony and misdemeanor charges.
- Buffalo man sentenced to five years in prison for attempting to sexually assault fellow hospital patient in 2019
- Buffalo teens face murder, robbery charges after death of Lockport man
- Sheriff: Wyoming County residents switch seats during police pursuit
- 16-year-old pleads guilty to assault charges for injuring officers while trying to avoid arrest
- Two shot on Goodyear Ave. Saturday afternoon