BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)– Infectious disease experts are more worried about COVID cases popping up at viewing parties than at Bills Stadium.
Doctor Thomas Russo talked about his concerns for Saturday. He’s asking fans not to gather in groups to watch this big game.
“For those of you that are watching at home, please be careful, don’t cross social bubbles. We don’t want to exacerbate a situation where we’ve already had a bump of cases because of the holiday events.”
Doctor Russo says fans going to the game on Saturday should try to avoid eating or drinking in the stadium. He says keeping your mask up for the entire game is the best way to stay safe.
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- NYS Budget Director holds post-budget address Q&A
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- Catholic Charities sets goal of $10 million for Appeal 2021
- Catholic Health administers 10,000 first doses of COVID-19 vaccine