BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Some young students in Ken-Ton had a chance to see what farm life is all about during a virtual field trip Wednesday.
A second-grade class at Hoover Elementary connected with Mulligan Farm, a dairy farm in Livingston County. The teacher told us the virtual visit has its advantages, including not having to wear boots, no long bus ride and an experience with a smaller group of students.
The students’ virtual tour happened the same week as national farm day, which takes place each year on October 12.
- Buffalo students send cards and gifts to military members
- Jordan Poyer and Medaille University host wellness and addiction recovery forum
- American Craftsmen Artisan Festival returns to Lockport on June 4
- Parent leader reacts to new BPS security measures
- Retired FBI agent talks safety in active shooter situations