BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Kim Pegula, owner and president of the Bills and Sabres, is speaking out after shootings at Atlanta-area massage parlors that left eight dead, six of which were of Asian descent.
Pegula tweeted Wednesday expressing her sadness over the shootings and “recent acts of violence and hate nationwide towards the Asian Community.”
She condemned all acts of violence against Asian American and Pacific Islander and provided information on how to support the Asian Community.
Patrick Ryan is an award-winning reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2020. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.
New on WIVB.com
- Special reunion at Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial held on Memorial Day
- May Scholar-Athlete: Randolph’s Carson Conley
- Heavy police presence in Town of Tonawanda, officer to ECMC
- All 15 members of Nardin Board of Trustees removed
- Bandits lose in Colorado, decisive game of NLL Finals in Buffalo on Saturday night