BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, there’s never a bad time to enjoy a waffle or do a little light reading and at Fitz Books and Waffles, you can do both.
The bookstore/cafe is located on Ellicott Street in Downtown Buffalo and even offers outdoor patio seating for those looking to enjoy the ambiance of Summer.
Learn more about Fitz Books and Waffles by clicking here.
- Actor Tom Holland taking a break from social media for his ‘mental health’
- Recalled Capri Sun may contain cleaning solution
- Crime Stoppers offers $7,500 for E. Utica St. homicide information
- Bolton: Trump explanations on classified documents show ‘real level of desperation’
- 3 arrests stem from Outlaw Music Festival at Darien Lake