BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Sports betting is a popular form of gambling. With the Super Bowl being played on Sunday, mental advocates warn of the dangers that come with excessive gambling.
Carl Turner, the program director at Best Self Health, joined News 4 at 6 on Sunday to talk about it.
You can watch the full segment above.
For more information on Best Self Health, click here.
- Rupert Murdoch, 92, announces engagement to Ann Lesley Smith
- Prime spot for Amazon: Multi-billion dollar company to move into Hamburg facility
- Psychedelic Medicine PAC seeks to elect leaders who support pro-psilocybin reforms
- Cases of rare tick-borne disease on the rise in 8 states, CDC says
- Georgia officials seek to question Trump attorney in election probe
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.