BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority announced Friday that they will be resuming its full metro bus and paratransit service effective immediately.
NFTA had suspended services due to the Blizzard of ’22 that impacted portions of Western New York and resumed limited Metro Rail services on Tuesday.
Due to road conditions from the blizzard, the NFTA said passengers may experience some delays and asks for patience as drivers navigate roadways.
For NFTA service updates and changes click here.
- GOP-led states call on court to shut down DACA
- Former ABC journalist charged in child porn case
- Sabres’ ascent ‘should continue for the next decade’ says TNT host, UB grad Liam McHugh
- FBI finds no classified documents at Biden’s Rehoboth Beach home
- Protecting those with Alzheimer’s from the cold weather