NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — At a Small Business Saturday event, Niagara County Assemblyman Angelo Morinello said education about COVID-19 and vaccines is crucial to keep the community safe.
“There are those that have been vaccinated that have tested positive, but they are not being separated from the numbers,” he said. “Those that are vaccinated that have tested positive, for the most part, I’m assuming have had very, very little effects. And they’ve gotten through it.”
While Niagara County is not implementing any mask mandates, Morinello said people often want to rebel when they are forced to do something, and that looking closely at the number of COVID cases is important.
New on WIVB.com
- UB alum Khalil Mack’s franchise record 6 sacks helps propel Chargers to 24-17 win over Raiders
- Shutdown averted: Political winners and losers
- Bills defense dominates Miami’s high-flying offense in 48-20 win
- Biden says ‘not much time’ to keep aid flowing to Ukraine and Congress must ‘stop the games’
- New York DEC hosts fall foliage picture contests