LEWISTON, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Niagara County Peach Festival is returning next month.
This year’s festival, which is happening at Academy Park in Lewiston, will take place from September 9-12.
More than 100 attractions and 25 food vendors will be featured this year. Since it began in 1958, the Peach Festival has raised more than $1.4 million for local charities and service organizations.
Organizers announced the lineup for Peach Fest, which will take place at Academy Park in Lewiston. It helps raise money for local charities and organizations.
Events feature a peach taste-off, rides, a parade and shortcake with locally-grown peaches.
“We will donate to them. We have community service funds that we’ll put out for other groups that may work with adults. Our main focus is kids. The more people that come out, the more that we’ll have to give back and support all those charitable foundations,” said Niagara County Peach Festival General Chairman Dean Beltrano.
- Lancaster rolls to 28-6 victory over Orchard Park
- $680,000 in NYS funding headed to two WNY libraries for building improvements
- Moderna vaccine is most effective against hospitalization from COVID-19, CDC study finds
- Brian Laundrie missing as search for his fiancé Gabby Petito continues
- Gabby Petito disappearance: Police don’t have missing woman’s phone, have received 1K+ tips