LEWISTON, N.Y. (WIVB) — Thousands are showing up in Lewiston this weekend for the Niagara County Peach Festival.
This year’s festival includes the famous peach shortcake, dozens of vendors and more than 100 attractions.
One peach farmer says after having to cancel the festival last summer it’s good to be back.
“It feels great to be back. There’s so many people here, it’s being well attended. I feel like, the weather’s been great it feels good to be normal. It’s a fun event,” said Sheri Senek of Senek Farms.
The Peach Festival runs through Sunday.
- Local Girl Scout honored for helping save sister’s life
- Amherst family shares their story of love and pride in their Hispanic heritage through FANA
- What to expect at this year’s Buffalo Zoo Boo Bash
- Sweet Buffalo, Buddy’s Second Chance Rescue, Resurgence join News 4 at 7
- Community honors loved ones lost in homicides on National Remembrance Day