LOCKPORT, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Niagara County Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) in Lockport will be closing early Wednesday to work on computer connectivity issues.
This DMV will shut its doors at 2 p.m., but the North Tonawanda and Niagara Falls locations will remain open as usual.
Niagara County says the DMV has reached out to anyone who had a later appointment so that they can reschedule. Normal business hours are expected on Thursday.
- Multiple people have been shot on campus of Morgan State University in Baltimore, police say
- Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month through salsa dancing & music at the Olivencia Center
- License plate readers installed in Cheektowaga as police use tech to tamp down crime
- Woman sues Disney for $50K after ‘painful wedgie’ on water slide
- Gingrich says House GOP should expel ‘anti-Republican’ Gaetz