LOCKPORT, N.Y. (WIVB) — Catholic Health is looking to share information on careers at the future Lockport Memorial Hospital.
This new facility, which is scheduled to open late next summer, will be a campus of Mount St. Mary’s Hospital. It’s currently under construction on Shimer Drive off Transit Road.
Catholic Health will hold informational sessions on jobs there on Monday, Oct. 24 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Thursday, Oct. 27 from 4 to 7 p.m. The sessions will take place at New York Beer Project (6933 Transit Road).
Information on positions in a variety of fields, including nursing, imaging, environmental services and more will be provided.
Walk-ins are welcome, but if you would like to schedule a one-on-one session with a human resources representative, click or tap here.
- Number of journalists killed on the job in 2022 rose 30%
- Fixing the pet-adoption crisis: 6 ways to help
- Sinema leaving Democratic Party, will register as independent
- These 10 House Republicans flipped their votes on the same-sex marriage bill
- WNBA star Brittney Griner back in US after Russian prisoner swap