LOCKPORT, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Lockport native is joining the National Lacrosse League (NLL).
Hunter Lemieux, who graduated from Starpoint High School and went on to play at Roberts Wesleyan College, was picked 15th overall in the 2021 NLL Draft.
The Philadelphia Wings announced their selection on Saturday.
In 2019 and 2020, the 6’2″ attack started in every game.
More Sports News
- Champions at last: Bandits claim NLL Cup, 5th title in franchise history, 1st in 15 years
- Bills, Ed Oliver reportedly agree to contract extension
- Damar Hamlin launches CPR Tour to raise awareness at Bills stadium
- Bandits star Josh Byrne activated from IR for championship game
- Bills sign Brandon Shell to add veteran OL depth