LOCKPORT, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Lockport native is joining the National Lacrosse League (NLL).
Hunter Lemieux, who graduated from Starpoint High School and went on to play at Roberts Wesleyan College, was picked 15th overall in the 2021 NLL Draft.
The Philadelphia Wings announced their selection on Saturday.
In 2019 and 2020, the 6’2″ attack started in every game.
More Sports News
- Sullivan: The Bills are playing to a higher standard now, and the defense is answering the call
- Billies girls soccer hangs on to beat City Honors 4-2
- St. Mary’s soccer routs Nardin 9-1
- Sean McDermott faces another mentor as the Bills host Ron Rivera and Washington in week three
- Bills coach Sean McDermott speaks to the media after Sunday’s win in Miami