LOCKPORT, N.Y. (WIVB) — This week, WellNow Urgent Care will open its eighteenth center in western New York.
The newest addition is coming to Lockport (5801 South Transit Rd.), and will open on Wednesday.
“Injuries and illnesses show up at the most inconvenient times – an injury or tick bite while enjoying a summer outing, a sick child at bedtime, or the sudden need for a COVID-19 PCR test. We’re proud to be a convenient destination for patients to receive the care they need, when they need it, rather than sitting for hours in an emergency room or delaying care.”Dr. John Radford, president at WellNow Urgent Care
The new center will be open every day from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Appointments are not needed, but those who wish to make one can do so here.
- Caeleb Dressel goes for more gold on Day 7 of Tokyo Games
- Sponsors praise Simone Biles after withdrawal
- Erie County getting closer to “substantial” risk of COVID-19 transmission
- Biden pushing federal workers to get vaccinated
- ‘Somebody wake me up’: Proud dad reacts to Clearwater’s Bobby Finke winning gold at Tokyo Olympics