LOCKPORT, N.Y. (WIVB) — A recent shopper at the Crosby’s at the corner of Lake Avenue and Old Niagara Road in Lockport purchased a very valuable Take 5 ticket.
The top-prize ticket, sold for the Sunday mid-day drawing, is worth $17,458. The winning numbers were 3-14-19-24-25.
The New York Lottery says Take 5 drawings take place twice daily, in the afternoon and night. Prizes can be claimed within a year of the drawing.
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ sets return date after strike, with Pete Davidson slated to host
- Celeb chef accused of telling driver ‘I’ll kill you,’ swinging bat at car in road rage incident
- Fat Bear Week 2023: Here are the heavyweight contenders
- New York student back in US after being detained in Dubai: activist
- Son of Buc-ee’s co-founder arrested on 28 felony charges in Texas