LOCKPORT, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Transit Drive-In Theatre opened for the season on Friday.
With popcorn flowing and car radios blasting, the theatre kicked off the season with the Super Mario Bros and Woody Harrelson.
The theatre is open on Fridays and Saturdays with tickets ranging from $8 to $12.
For more information, click here.
- How to make DIY air purifiers that filter out wildfire smoke
- What to know about Trump’s latest indictment and what’s next
- What to watch as Trump, DeSantis, Pence speak at North Carolina GOP convention
- Republicans buckle down for what could be marathon blockade
- Trump immediately fundraises after saying he was indicted in documents probe