NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — The body of a shooting victim was found in a hallway on South Ave. in Niagara Falls early Tuesday morning.
The 42-year-old Niagara Falls man was found with multiple gunshot wounds around 5 a.m. As of Tuesday afternoon, no arrests have been made.
Anyone with information on this incident can call police at (716) 264-3538 or (716) 513-6733.
- ‘Tokyo Strong’: USA weightlifting’s COVID-19 bubble
- Winner of “Resurgence to the Rescue” pet photo contest crowned
- 49-year-old woman dead after hit and run early Sunday morning on Walden Avenue
- Gold and green: Olympic basketball, NBA business intersect
- WNY infectious disease expert says people can expect to begin masking-up again