NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — A new van will bring health services to people in need in the Cataract City.
Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center unveiled their new 26-foot mobile health care van. It has an exam room, an intake room and is wheelchair accessible.
The van will travel to places like churches and other community centers to provide healthcare for those in need.
New on WIVB.com
- Winter clothing drive in final days for Gerard Place
- MVHS holding blood drive at St. Luke’s Hospital
- Buffalo woman comes in second during Jeopardy! appearance
- Fake vaccine cards used at Bills playoff game land felony charges for West Seneca couple
- LIVE: Hochul speaks at the Interstate Task Force on Illegal guns meeting