NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — Senator Kristen Gillibrand will hold a news conference in Niagara Falls at 12:50 p.m. Thursday.
Gillibrand will announce $1 billion in supplemental Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program funding, with roughly $60 million going towards supporting New Yorkers in rising energy costs this winter.
The conference will be held at the Beloved Community Center on Calumet Avenue.
- November Scholar Athlete: Sweet Home’s Madison Hanaka
- San Francisco debates letting police deploy robots that kill
- Scientists ask for delay on calling fentanyl ‘Schedule 1’ drug: Here’s why
- Here are the 12 Senate Republicans who helped pass same-sex marriage bill
- Energy Department’s head of spent nuclear fuel on leave after alleged felony theft at airport