NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Tuesday, there will be a meeting to provide an update on the Rainbow Centre Civic Improvement Project at the site of the old Rainbow Mall.
Leaders are working on a reuse of the remaining mall space.
They hope to create up to 160,000 square feet of available space that would benefit downtown Niagara Falls and include attractions and entertainment venues.
Tuesday’s meeting will be held at 5 p.m. at the Conference and Event Center. Masks are required but you can also attend by Zoom.
- After 50 years, veterans come to Buffalo to honor fallen brother-in-arms
- New exhibit celebrating Erie County’s bicentennial opens at Buffalo History Museum
- BPO Music Director JoAnn Falletta talks upcoming concert, Concertmaster Nikki Chooi performs
- Amherst Town Supervisor candidates talk platform, vision for town
- ‘Nowhere left to turn’: RCSD teacher details alleged sexual assault by student