NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Tuesday, there will be a meeting to provide an update on the Rainbow Centre Civic Improvement Project at the site of the old Rainbow Mall.
Leaders are working on a reuse of the remaining mall space.
They hope to create up to 160,000 square feet of available space that would benefit downtown Niagara Falls and include attractions and entertainment venues.
Tuesday’s meeting will be held at 5 p.m. at the Conference and Event Center. Masks are required but you can also attend by Zoom.
- Florida lawmaker appears to get trolled with fake names during hearing
- Buffalo Zoo to hold job fair on Saturday
- Former PGA Championship winner gives back in Rochester
- Gwyneth Paltrow testifies she initially feared ski collision was a sexual assault
- Person with whistle disrupts GOP-led trip to see jailed Jan. 6 suspects