NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 47-year-old man is in critical condition after crashing on Buffalo Avenue in Niagara Falls Friday night.
A City of Niagara Falls spokesperson said the man was driving east on the 300 block of Buffalo Avenue around 10:18 p.m. when he wasn’t able to navigate the curve and crashed.
The man was taken to Erie County Medical Center for treatment, where he’s in critical condition.
New on WIVB.com
- North Carolina DOT trolls Ohio over license plate mix-up, sets off Twitter debate
- Tonawanda man dead following crash on Main Street overnight
- Buffalo Police investigating shooting death of 22-year-old
- Do I have salmonella poisoning, or is it something else entirely?
- Colorado teen wins chess championship just months after brain surgery