NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Sunday evening, a motorcyclist was killed in a two-vehicle crash on Niagara Falls Boulevard.
Around 6 p.m., Niagara Falls police say Richard Fiori, 41, was headed east on a Kawasaki motorcycle when he hit an eastbound tow truck that was in the process of making a u-turn.
Police say the crash happened on the street’s 7000 block, which is near 70th Street. First responders came to the scene in an attempt to save Fiori, but the Wheatfield man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the tow truck, whom police identified as a 68-year-old, is cooperating with police as they investigate the matter. Anyone with information they believe could help investigators can call (716) 286-4563.
- Fetterman calls for Biden administration to fine airlines amid cancellations
- Walmart ‘Open Call’ is a Super Bowl for entrepreneurs
- Paramedic loses 125 pounds to donate kidney to 2-year-old niece
- Kansas City hospital system stops providing Plan B until Missouri law is ‘better defined’
- FCC commissioner urges Google, Apple to drop TikTok app