NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — Together with the United States Marshals Task Force, Niagara Falls police made an arrest in the death of Tracy Greene.
Greene was killed in his 18th Street barbershop on October 2. Police announced early Monday morning that Antonio Carr, 28, has been accused of committing the act.
Carr was located while a search warrant was being executed on the same street. He’s been charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon after a loaded handgun was found in the house being searched. Additional charges are pending.
Also arrested was 31-year-old Nicole McDougall. She’s been accused of obstructing governmental administration after police say she interfered with the execution of the search warrant. She was released with a court appearance ticket.
- Bills fans are donating $27 to Food Bank of NW Louisiana in honor of Tre’Davious White
- Ground to be broke on new Catholic Health hospital in Lockport
- Erie County sees jumps in sales tax revenue
- Thompson scores two goals, Sabres top Canadiens 4-1
- Ice at Canalside kicks off seventh season after year hiatus