NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — Drivers on Niagara Street in Niagara Falls can expect to see some lane closures, beginning next week.
Starting Monday, the left lanes of the road will be shut down in both directions, starting at Rainbow Boulevard and continuing to John B. Daly Boulevard.
The work is expected to last for three months, and could be delayed due to weather.
- Mayville Fire Department sounds the alarm to recruit volunteers
- Funnel cloud spotted in WNY after tornado warning
- Maryvale clinches playoff berth with 13-6 win over Burgard
- Biden takes infrastructure pitch straight to Americans
- Meteorite crashes down on sleeping Canadian woman’s bed, missing by inches