NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — A suspicious package led to roadway closures in Niagara Falls Monday afternoon.
The City of Niagara Falls sent information as to what was happening around 12:45 p.m. At the time, officials were working in the area of 3rd Street and Cedar Avenue. This area is near a Niagara County government building.
It’s not clear how long crews were at the scene, but the city shared another update at 2 p.m., saying “there was no incident.”
The roads have since been reopened.
- Fact check: Is chicken feed to blame for the egg shortage?
- FAA investigating after planes nearly collide in close-call landing at Austin airport
- Most in new poll say Biden hasn’t achieved much in first two years
- What to know about education savings accounts, the school choice measure making waves in states
- Former aide accuses George Santos of sexual harassment